Maguson's hot new supercharger designed for 2019 COPO Camaros in the Factory Stock Showdown and Factory Super Car categories.
Massive amounts of bolt-on horsepower. You need this.
- Magnuson TVS2650 Supercharger system complete with LS7 specific lower manifold, intercooler and drive system
- Includes NHRA approved TVS2650 rotors #60-20-00-015 with Eaton TVS(r) Technology. High helix, four-lobe rotors for maximum supercharger efficiency across the entire speed range
- Patent-pending Supercharger housing designed to deliver huge airflow at high engine speeds for maximum horsepower levels
- Designed to fit under the hood of 2015+ COPO CAMARO 350SC (hood modifications may be required for other vehicle applications)
- Low maintenance cartridge style jackshaft system with high torque/low inertia carbon fiber driveshaft
- High flow charge air cooler and massive 1-inch (-16ORB) ports reduce coolant restriction allowing maximum flow with extremely high cooling efficiency. The coolant ports accept most aftermarket fittings, allowing endless customizability
- High flow inlet duct designed for 109mm mechanical throttle body or electronic throttle with GM LT5 bolt pattern. Works with Magnuson’s 109mm mechanical throttle body #98-05-40-007
- Port injection fuel system with hard anodized, extruded aluminum fuel rails with ½” thru bore and standard short body (LS9 style) 80-lb/hour injectors. Capable of supporting 1,000+HP applications
- Two-piece 91mm (3.590 inch) front 10-rib pulley with interchangeable rear cog belt system allowing for drive ratio optimization. Supplied with standard 32 and 34 tooth cogs for up to 6% overdrive of front pulley. Optional NHRA approved 85mm (3.350 inch) #57-03-10-085-BL also available here
- Fast response, vacuum bypass system designed to unload supercharger at engine idle speeds and allow intercooled air to be recirculated through the supercharger for rapid cool down
Call to order and arrange shipping.